home meetglynnis books speakingtopics resources contact

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hi Friends,

I'm writing today to let you know of an exciting contest I'll be running, starting Monday April 12th.

I have the wonderful pleasure of awarding one scholarship to the Proverbs 31 Ministries She Speaks Conference, held July 30-August 1, 2010 in Concord, North Carolina.  This is a $575 value!!!

The contest will officially start on Monday, but I wanted to let you know about it in advance.  The only requirements are that you submit a 500-1000 word article that would be appropriate for the P31 Woman Magazine, and that you have NOT attended She Speaks in the past. 

If this sounds like something you would like to do, then stop back by on Monday for all the details.  But start writing now! 

Also, I'd like to congratulate "steffisue".  You were selected to win Mary DeMuth's book.  Please email me privately with your mailing address.   editor@proverbs31.org

In His Love,
Glynnis

No comments: