home meetglynnis books speakingtopics resources contact

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today I've got an article running on At the Well about how to pick the perfect planner.  I love thinking about planners, reading about planners, picking one out and then admiring mine as it sits on my desk.

However, the key is to fully utilize my planner.  When I worked outside the home, it was easier to use my planner.  Now I have to be intentional with it.

Here is my biggest challenges in managing projects:   remembering where I put important information. 

That's why I love my planner by David Allen.  He understands the importance of having safe places for all kinds of information.  Once you learn the system, it gets easier.  His book, Getting Things Done, changed my approach to organizing my schedule. 

If you have a minute, pop over to At the Well.  I know they'd love to have the visitors.

In His Love,
Glynnis

No comments: