First - don't judge the editor for ending the title of this post with a preposition. I'm currently in "one of those moods" and have just had my last nerve stepped on. I'm feeling a bit rebellious and snarky and bad grammar is a safe outlet. :-)
So. I decided to take myself to a happy place, and write a post about the thing I never get tired of. Being with Jesus, my husband and my family are the absolute tops for me. They are above this list, so I didn't include them.
1. Starbucks Gingerbread Lattes
2. The smell of orange blossoms
3. My children's laughter (wish I could hear it now instead of the bickering that took my last nerve)
4. Diet Coke
5. Macayo's Green Corn Tamales with Baja Sauce
6. New Orleans French Quarter
7. Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia
8. Sitting by a stream in the mountains
9. Hearing how God changed someone's life
10. Watching Fringe
12. Reading Victoria Magazine
13. Eating a scone while drinking hot tea
15. Watching Paula Deen on Food Network
16. American Idol (I even vote)
17. Reading my Bible
18. Hanging out with friends from my small group (John, Candy, Marcus, Jackie, Ana Ruth, Ruben, Heather, Stephanie, Dave, Ryan & Katie - I love those guys!)
19. Reading a historical romance novel (I love Liz Curtis Higgs and Francine Rivers)
20. Watching my dogs play.
Ok, I feel better. I'd love to hear what you never tire of seeing, doing, eating, watching, etc.
In His Love,