Spring and summer prompt crisp, clean and floral scents. But autumn and winter scents have to be my favorite.
|Just so you know, this is totally NOT what my neighborhood looks like. |
It was about 95 degree here today!
1) Bake apples with cinnamon and cloves as a side dish at dinner.
2) Buy a new air freshener or candle in an autumn scent. Glade is featuring "Country Spice" and "Harvest Medley."
3) Simmer potpourri on the stove.
4) Bake loaves of pumpkin bread. One to save and one to giveaway.
5) Make apple butter as a family and serve on homemade biscuits.
6) Bake molasses crinkle cookies (my Dad's favorite).
7) Build a fire in your fireplace.
8) Make a pot of split pea soup.
9) Serve hot spiced cider with dinner.
10) Buy some pumpkin or spice scented hand or body soap for the family.
What are your ideas for bringing the scents of fall into your home? Or what is your favorite thing about this month? Post a comment and I'll pick someone at random to win a Starbucks gift card so you can get your own Pumpkin Spice Latte! I'll announce the winner on Monday.
In His Love,