What to others would be "coincidences" we know as "divine appointments." God is always faithful.
To commemorate our 9th annual She Speaks Conference, I've compiled a list of 10 of my favorite moments:
- My first glimpse of 600 women jammed packed into a ballroom on Friday afternoon, waiting to learn why God called them to attend She Speaks.
- Dancing in to that ballroom to "We are Family" with my P31 sisters.
- Finding my name in the prayer room placed on "El Olam" Meaning "Everlasting God"
- Hearing Cheri Keaggy sing in person. I grew up listening to her uncle, Phil Keaggy, and have loved her music as well.
- Being with other women who love talking about verbs, adverbs and adjectives as much as I do.
- Meeting a sweet woman at dinner on Saturday who reads my blog. I'm humbled. Thank you!
- Working with fantastic publishers, editors and agents who gave up their weekend to give aspiring authors a chance to follow their dreams.
- Seeing the faces of women light up after a positive meeting with a publisher. I'm praying for you.
- Working with so many servant leaders and volunteers. Wow! You inspire me to keep pressing on. Thank you Lysa TerKeurst for modeling this with such grace and love.
- But the best thing of all that happened this weekend was God was lifted high and glorified.
May we become less and He become more.
There was so much more, but a top 100 list might be a bit overwhelming. If you went to She Speaks and have a favorite memory, please share it. I'd love to relive it with you.