With a husband who works at home, and five teenagers, the details of my life and the many needs threaten to overwhelm me at times. It's in being consistent with little things that helps me not be drowning in the big things.
So, as promised, here are my top ten list of little things that make a difference in my life, in random order:
- Balance my checkbook
- Clean the kitchen before bed.
- Look at my children when they talk to me.
- Read my Bible before I go to sleep.
- Stop what I’m doing and hug my husband when he comes in the house.
- Keep my opinions to myself 4 out of 5 times.
- Put my pajamas in the drawer.
- Create a menu for the week.
- Be on time.
- Call my mom to say hi (not done enough).
I'm not sure this is my TOP ten. There are so many little things that make a difference in life. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. What are some of the little things that make a difference to you.
Grace & Peace,