home meetglynnis books speakingtopics resources contact

Saturday, December 1, 2007

The quiche was a great success last night, and two of us even got some for breakfast this morning. However, there was no salad, so there are still 11 bottles of dressing waiting to be enjoyed.

After a successful morning at a wrestling meet (with our son Dylan winning all three matches in his weight class and coming in first place) I have time this afternoon to plan a nice Saturday evening meal.

So tonight I'm going to use up some of the fish and pesto with a recipe I found on Foodnetwork's website called Brioche and Pesto Crusted Halibut. I'll keep the side dish simple with baked potatoes and will make a tossed salad, using up some of the gorgonzola cheese as well as the dressings.

Here's a link to the recipe on Foodnetwork: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_34737,00.html

Today is also the day I'll plan our menus for the week. I think I see some Chinese food in our future!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

In His Love,
Glynnis

No comments: