home meetglynnis books speakingtopics resources contact

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. My oldest son is driving now and is still alive. My middle son started high school and still kisses me goodbye in the morning and when he gets home from school. My youngest son just got a cell phone and has discovered the joy of texting girls - wait - that's not quite on the "thankful for" list. My oldest daughter is a dynamo on the soccer field and my youngest daughter will soon be a princess and live in a castle if she has any say in the matter. My husband is a fantastic guy with a heart of helping the men of Liberia Africa support themselves and their families. And that's just the tip of my little corner of the iceburg.

I hope you have a wonderful Thankgiving and remember to count your blessings. Blessings don't always look like we think they should, nor how the world thinks they should look. If you don't think you have much to be thankful for this year, try starting with the fact that you can still breathe. As long as you can breathe, you have something to be thankful for because God is still on the throne and loves to work miracles.

In His Love,

Glynnis

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!