Glynnis speaks at limited engagements nationwide, due to a season of increased family needs at home. If you are interested in Glynnis presenting workshops on writing or organization, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Variety of topics available based on her soon-to-be released book in 2011 by the same name.
Master your time instead of it mastering you.
- Magazine Writing 101
- How to Start a Writing Career
- English Grammar Primer
- Secrets Published Authors Know
- 10 Ways to Sabotage Your Writing
Glynnis is available for local women's and parenting events. Examples include:
Women's events (breakfasts, lunches, teas)
- I'm Somewhere in Here: Discovering Who I am in Spite of What I do.
- The Heart of a Woman: Her Legacy, His Promise, Your Potential
- Working at home (based on her book work@home.)
Motherhood (MOPs groups, parenting conferences, etc)
- When Your Child is Hurting (based on Glynnis' book by the same name) Potential topics include: bullying, establishing friends, pursuing strengths, overcoming fear, dealing with stress.
- Raising Children Who Serve
Other topics are available. This is just a sampling. Please contact Glynnis directly at email@example.com to discuss your event.